Food with freedom.
The WW of Greater Mississippi, Southern Alabama and Florida Panhandle community is here to help you live the life you love and lose the weight you want. We're excited to announce our BRAND-NEW WW PersonalPoints™ program, with customization like never before!
You might be wondering how the WW PersonalPoints™ program is different than myWW+. Here are three of the best features of this brand-NEW program:
- For the first time ever, you can ADD Points to your daily Budget for making healthy choices—like eating non-starchy veggies and drinking water.
- We've developed a scientific PersonalPoints Engine. You answer a few questions online or in the app, and it factors in your answers with our weight-loss expertise. Then it custom-builds your PersonalPoints Budget, ZeroPoint™ foods list, and activity target.
- Your PersonalPoints Budget is truly one-of-a-kind! It will guide you toward a healthier pattern of eating, so you'll lose weight and feel good. Since your plan is built just for you, no two plans are alike.
But that's just the beginning!
- It's even better than Green/Blue/Purple. We know change can be frustrating when things are going great, but you now get an entirely individualized plan and ZeroPoint foods list based on the foods YOU love—and more personalization leads to more success.
- It's not just a new name. It's a new way to succeed. Your unique PersonalPoints Budget and ZeroPoint foods list will be customized to the foods you love. And don't forget, you now can add Points, making good-for-you habits more rewarding and likely to stick! It's exactly why healthier eating feels easier—and actually fun—on WW.
- You don't have to count calories. The PersonalPoints program factors in calories as well as protein and fiber, and it differentiates between natural and added sugars, and unsaturated versus saturated fats. Tell us which foods you love the most via our PersonalPoints Engine—they'll most likely appear on your ZeroPoint foods list.
- Our comprehensive app is included with all WW memberships. Get meal planners, plus food, water, weight, and activity trackers. Access over 10,500 recipes, a restaurant database, a barcode scanner, 24/7 chat with a Coach, weekly progress reports, and more.