Artic Char with Watercress Salad
Fish, salad, lunch
Arctic char is a member of the trout and salmon family. It’s a healthy choice since it’s farmed in an ecologically responsible manner.
Serves 4 - Gluten Free
1 SmartPoint® Per serving
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on Artic char fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (4-ounce) bag watercress
- 2 mini-cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Spray ridged grill pan with nonstick spray: set over medium heat until hot. Sprinkle flesh side of Arctic char with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place in grill pan and cook until lightly browned and just opaque in center, 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, stir together mint, mustard, honey, horseradish, and water in small bowl. Set aside.
- To make salad, whisk together vinegar, oil, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Add watercress cucumbers, and onion and toss to coat.
- Remove skin from Artic char and discard. Divide water cress salad evenly among 4 plates and top with Artic char. Drizzle Arctic char evenly with sauce.
Get more recipes