Paprika Chicken with Orange-Olive Relish
Serves 4 - Gluten Free
1 SmartPoint® Per serving
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 5-ounce_skinless boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned, and roughly chopped
- 4 large green olives pitted and coarsely chopped
- 4 Peppadew peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- Stir together paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a cup. Rub spice mixture all over chicken.
- Heat ridged grill pan over medium-high heat until hot. Spray chicken with olive oil nonstick spray. Place chicken in pan and grill, turning once, until chicken is cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make relish, combine oranges, olives. Peppadew peppers. parsley, oil, vinegar, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl. Serve chicken with relish.
When you’re short on time, this is a dish you can whip up in a flash: While the chicken is cooking, quickly prepare the relish.