Grilled chicken with grapefruit-mint salsa
0 SmartPoints® Per serving (1 chicken cutlet and about ¼ cup grapefruit salsa)
- 4 (5-ounce) thin-sliced skinless boneless chicken cutlets
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon plus pinch salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 red grapefruit
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mint
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1 Serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- Spray ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with cumin, coriander, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and pepper. Add chicken to grill pan and cook, turning over once, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make salsa, using serrated knife, cut thin slice from top and bottom of each grapefruit. Stand grapefruit on one end on cutting board and cut away peel and white pith. Hold fruit over medium bowl and cut along both sides of each membrane and release sections, allowing to fall into bowl. Remove any seeds. Using 2 forks, break grapefruit into small pieces.
- 4Serve chicken with salsa.